Monday, July 30, 2007

Week 2, Thing 3

Of the 7 1/2 habits, viewing problems as challenges is the hardest for me. I view problems as something I have to get over and done with so I can move on to the next thing. I am still working on not turning into a grumpy gus when I do not figure something out on the first three times, especially if it is something that should be relatively easy to solve.

The easiest of the 71/2 habits is Playing. I love to just dive in and break stuff. I worry about fixing it later

2 comments:

kdf_333 said...

okay if i did not look at this blog while you were standing beside me andif i didnot cut an paste the addressinto a tab i would not know this is your blog raisa. maybe you should just use your live journal blog...unless there is secret stuff on it.

Susan G. said...

Is there supposed to be a blog post here? It seems to have disappeared!

I wanna know what you learned from Thing 3!